20 May 2015, Berlin
The conference of the Electromobility+ initiative took place at the premises of the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure on 20 May 2015 in Berlin, Germany.
The German Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and the Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure had the privilege to chair the Electromobility+ Governance Board in 2015 and to host this event.
The programme included both, presentations of the results of the 18 research projects funded by the Electromobility+ initiative and discussions about future developments in the field of electric mobility and how a second phase of Electromobility+ beyond 2015 can contribute to this. There also was the opportunity to exchange information with electromobility specialists from 11 European countries and the European Commission.
- Conference Programme
- General Information
- Electromobility+ 2010-2015 Results – brochure
- Project Posters / Factsheets / Homepages
- Electromobility+ at a Glance – Joining Forces for Electric Mobility in Europe,
Bernard Duhem, Former Chair of the Electromobility+ Governance Board
- EVERSAFE – Developing Safety Requirements for Electric Vehicles,
Bruno Augusto, Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute, Sweden
- COMPETT – Facilitating the Market Uptake of Electric Vehicles,
Erik Figenbaum, Institute of Transport Economics, Norway
- ABattReLife – Deploying Solutions for Save Reuse and Save Recycling of Batteries,
Urs A. Peuker, TU BErgakademie Freiberg, Germany
- K-VEC – Improving Ultracapacitores for Fast and „On-Demand“ Charging of Public Transport Vehicles,
Marco Ciccolini, Sequoia Automation, Italy
- Perspectives on the Future of Electric Mobility,
David Beeton, Urban Foresight, United Kingdom
- Electromobility+ Phase II,
Julia Williams-Jacobse, Ministry of Economic Affairs, The Netherlands